✲路牌✲

snow effect

儿时光阴不再

Song

提醒名言

ACTION speaks LOUDER than words

“下属没做好事,应该告诉自己:
如果他们都和你一样能干
那你就会是他们的下属了。”

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Giving Prize Ceremony

18052013

BEFORE CEREMONY
Have to wake up early for this suck ceremony!!
Wasting my sleeping time ><

IN THE PROCESS OF CEREMONY
Sat with lei cheng too. Blamed the arrangement of the school.
Late and no systematic !!

Borrowed my friend's baju kurung (school) to receive the prize
Oh gosh!! troublesome Settings from the school.
Although the ceremony look like a university ceremony, I don't like it!
><

This is my prize













AFTER RECEIVED THE PRIZE
I rushed to ah jie's tuition centre.
Lucky found car park in short time.
suddenly, found that Zuyi, meiyan and I have less communication around this corner,
Maybe all of us busy doing revision, so interaction between us are less....
Hope this will change after the 'BIG' exam

AFTER TUITION
Although tired, still addict to play the online game ><
Too bad for a STPM candidate ><
haha

Felt better after playing games. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment